Organisation Unlimited specialising in the business of organising corporate events and conferences.
As demands on the individual’s work time overflow with added responsibilities it is Organisation Unlimited’s objective to ensure that your company’s events and conferences continue to exceed your expectations, whilst not affecting time which could be devoted to your core business.
Organisation Unlimited is committed to excellence. We understand the importance of each and every event regardless of its size. We look forward to conveying this discipline, from our initial meeting to preparing a proposal for a particular event to working at the various stages of management including overseeing the task, execution and then post event analysis.
From initial planning and concept through to execution and post conference/event analysis we will ensure your conference is a highly memorable experience that will create a lasting impression on all.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Online registration
- Delegate management
- Professional program and speaker coordination
- Audio Visual advice
- Budget design and financial management
- Travel and accommodation management
- On site management
We will work with you to ensure your clients believe you are the experts in our business!
OUR WORK, YOUR PLAY!
Organisation Unlimited have sourced, planned and successfully implemented an array of events including –
- International and National Conference groups for up to 200 participants
- National Gala Awards Dinner for up to 400 participants
- Sponsor based Australia wide events
- Customer, Media and Seller Product Launches for up to 1000 participants
- Specialised Training and Testing for up to 400 participants
- Corporate Openings for up to 5000 participants
- Corporate Christmas events for up to 1500 participants
Within these events some creative highlights include –
- Red Cross Ball, Monaco – Exclusive access for 100 guests to this world famous “ball” hosted by Monaco’s Royal Family.
- Jackie Stewart Shooting School, Scotland – 120 people participated in clay shooting tuition from Jackie Stewart followed by a shooting competition and luncheon.
- Moet et Chandon Cellar Tour And Luncheon, France – 120 people toured the famous Moet et Chandon cellar followed by a luncheon in The Moet et Chandon Champagne House Cave
- Royal Berkshire Polo Day, London – Sit down three-course luncheon at the polo followed by an explanatory talk on the game by Major Ronald Ferguson.
- Great Wall Of China, Beijing – Guests walked along the Great Wall of China finishing with a luncheon at a private area of the wall for 120 people.
- Palais Ferstel, Vienna – Formal sit down dinner for 120 people in the Majestic Hall with an appearance from The Vienna Boys Choir.